CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Dalwin Foundation is a trust of Dalwin group formed to impart required services to different section of society and be a part of ushering economic development of neglected and needy people of society. The members of the Dalwin group have strong skills and understanding of various current socio-economic issue and can plan out for solution under the effective leadership of Prof (Dr.) Benudhar Bhuyan, Retd. Prof. & Head, Economics and Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, OUAT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
The Dalwin Foundation aims at providing welfare activities rendering consulating services. It lays out the following guideline for its corporate philosophy.
- The Dalwin Foundation will empower its employees to participate fully and thoughtfully in a diverse society locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
- It will undertake all types of social welfare activities on a non profit basis.
- It will be promote productive learning including vocational courses and other part time training programmes.
- SECTORS / AREAS UNDER SERVICES OF DALWIN FOUNDATION
- Information and Awareness
- Vocational Training and Education
- Rural Development Programmes
- Social Welfare Activities
- Programmes relating to recruitment in ship and marine activity
- Environment and Coastal issues
- Human Resource Development
- INFORMATION AND AWARENESS
- To document information on all aspect of ship and marine activityies
- To organize seminars on research work in areas of new technology
- To publish a Magazine
- To bring about awareness in rural areas regarding various development activities being undertaken
- To create awareness among economically downtrodden regarding their democratic and civil rights in society
- Awareness campaign and training the rural women AIDS, Child Nutrition, Sanitation & hygiene and women trafficking
- VOCATIONAL TRAINING, EDUCATION & EVALUATION.
- Laying out various socio-economic projects and laying out methodology for implementation
- Impart training to unemployed rural youth for engagement in various economic activities by use of local natural resources
- Farmer Training Packages for crop management and choice of crops, harvest technology, methods of storage and field operation of different crops
- Sustainable development strategy training for industrial houses
- Training to industrial management on management of employees
- ENVIRONMENT & COASTAL ISSUES
- Environmental impact assessment
- Studies on water logging, salinity and sand dunes
- Water Management & Pani Panchayat
- Solid waste, Industrial waste and Urban waste management
- Disaster Management Plan
- Problem of deforestation, social forestry and agro forestry
- Issues relating to Mining and Environment
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
- Studies on various Rural Development projects and Indira Awas Yojana.
- Functioning of decentralized Panchayatiraj System.
- Evaluation of various projects under Swarna Jayanti Rojagar Yojana and NRGEP.
- Regional Planning and balance of development
- Rural health, sanitation, drinking water, and use of natural resources
- Preparation of village plan and bottom–top approach in planning
- HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
- Impact of various training programmes for unemployed youth.
- Unemployment, under employment, and migration of labourers
- SOCIAL WELFARE ACTIVITIES
- To conduct studies in urban slums relating to health, drinking water, roads and communication and awareness on various developmental issues.
- Prospect of tourism and its impact on economic development
- Study on poverty issues and measures to alleviate poverty in both rural and urban areas.
- Supply drinking water to the road travelers during the summer in city and town areas.
- To be involved in relief work in areas affected by natural calamities like flood, drought and cyclones.
Prof. (Dr) Benudhar Bhuyan, Ph.D (U.S.A.), Retd. Professor and Head, Economics, Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, Dean, Research, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, Orissa will give overall guidance on implementation of various projects.
Prof. Bhuyan has completed about 50 such projects under consultancy organizations satisfactorily being sponsored by different organizations i.e. World Bank, ford Foundation, NORAD, DANIDA, different Ministries of Government of India, Planning Commission and various departments of Government of Orissa. He was heading the consultancy cell in the university for long years.
Plot – no 21,Sector-11,CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai-400 614, India,
Tel/Fax: +91 22 27560839
E-mail : email@example.com