CORPORATE QUALITY OBJECTIVE
We at Dalwin Group are committed to provide Services & Repair work and supply of spares for marine & land based power plant and traction applications and maintain a clean environment, occupational health & safety at work place and surroundings for sustainable growth in its activities.
This is reinforced by;
- Commitment to Quality
- Prompt Response
- Technological Innovations
- Flexible Service Provision
- Customer Satisfaction
- Prevent Hazards, Pollution & Ill Health
- Complying Of Statutory & Regulatory Requirements
- Saving of Resources
- Providing Adequate Infrastructure & Facilities
- Threats Analysis and Risk Evaluations
- Knowledge and Integrity of Employees
This will be Achieved by Continual Improvement in Integrated Management System through Teamwork, Optimal Utilization of Resources & Dedicated Efforts of the Management & the Employees.
To have long term relationship with the customers through our global network and empathizing with them, providing most reliable and dependable services with proper technical Know-how for customer and be "Trusted turbo workshops preferred globally"